Wise Real EstateAdvice, is a growing buyers agency group located in Melbourne. Wise specialises in residential property market with an emphasis on home buyers and investors.
Director and senior buyer’s agent at Wise, Mark Ribarsky has been helping property buyers gain numerous benefits over the broader market. “I have helped many people, from first home buyers to experienced investors to buy a property, that they otherwise couldn’t have done by themselves because they used a professional buying service.
A real estate agent is experienced in maximising the sale price for their vendor. “I’ve worked for one of Victorias biggest real estate franchises closing hundreds of deals over the years. Though regular training and daily negotiating I learnt real estate agents gain large advantages in controlling scenarios in favour of their vendors.
Buyers typically engage the services of a buyer’s agent for a number of reasons.
- Leverage your time, buyers advocate does the hard work short-listing suitable properties.
- A buyer’s advocate is a professional negotiator; they have the skills to obtain the lowest possible price.
- Eliminate the stress and frustration of being shown inappropriate and unsuitable properties by agents.
- A independent professional buyers advocate working on your side.
- Buyers Advocates, in most cases they will save you the fee and do all the hard work for you.
- Melbourne based buyers advocates know your local market. Source the right type of property in locations with good prospects for capital growth
Considering the property purchase will likely be the single biggest investment for many Australian’s, it makes sense to speak to a specialist company such as Wise Real Estate Advice who deals for buyers on a daily basis.
A buyers agent is able to look past the emotional connection of an owner. They can keep pragmatic and logical to provide sufficient third party guidance to ensure the purchase meets the buyers needs and wants. Along with this is a level of confidence and comfort knowing that the property has been thoroughly examined to ensure it’s worthy of the investment.
Buying your first home or investment can be a difficult process that many find over whelming, hiring a buyers agent can increase your chances of owning property portfolio that will help you achieve your financial goals sooner. For a consultation free meeting on getting into the property market contact us via email or call us on 1300 00 WISE.
Senior buyers agents at Wise Real Estate Advice.