Why I need a buyer’s agent?
Buyer's agents are experienced real estate agents that work only for property buyer's. There are many set backs that could have major financial implications that a buyer needs to consider when purchasing hence a buyers agent is the 'expert in your corner.'
Some reason why I recommend a buyers agent:
1. In a hot real estate market, new listings move out the door quickly. Having access to property's that are yet to be listed could give you the buyer a great advantage.
2. Ever had an opportunity to bid at an auction? The feeling is quite nerve racking. A buyer's agent is not emotionally attached to the property hence will never over spend and tick to a winning strategy.
3. Hiring a sharp negotiator that knows the market vale of a property. This will ensure the buyer does not pay to much for the property.
4. Maximise capital growth buy selecting a property in the right area with promising capital growth.
5. A skilled buyer's agent spots real estate buying opportunities across a whole market rather than a single suburb.
Buying your first home or investment can be a difficult process that many find over whelming, hiring a buyers agent can increase your chances of owning property portfolio that will help you achieve your financial goals sooner. For a consultation free meeting on getting into the property market contact us via email or call us on 1300 00 WISE.
Senior buyers agents at Wise Real Estate Advice.